About a month ago, Ms Verónica Maser, our cross-cultural projects coordinator, received an invitation, as an outstanding Educator, to nominate students from our institute.
How we chose our nominees
We took into account not just their command and high level of English, but also personal qualities such as enthusiasm, maturity, responsibility, proactivity, leadership potential, willingness to work hard and in a collaborative way.
Projects our nominees have taken part in
Our students have worked in a number of different projects both at school and in the community as a whole:
- participation in the course "Young Leaders" in the local Rotary Club
- participation in the leadership school Rosario en Acción
- participation in the project "El Caminante."
- participation in the Leadership School "ECO2016"
- presentation of projects in the Provincial House of Representatives
- annual project at school on the topic of "Child Abuse"
- report on euthanasia and abortion
- report on "Femicide", one of the most sensitive issues facing our country these days.
- school project on social inclusion
- active participation in conversation classes with foreign volunteers at our institute
- participation in the cross-cultural projects at our institute (see previous posts)